Project Engineer - Medical Device
Our Cork based client have an exciting role available for an experience engineer in the field of Medical Device production.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a number of projects including:
- Product, process & equipment support in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- The introduction of new products to the company and lead in the out sourcing of product.
- Leading project process improvements in order to reduce manufacturing cost.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Reducing scrap and re-work by implementing excellant lean practices.
- Leading, developing and setting up of NPI within manufacturing, which may include set up of new complex products.
- Providing required training and work instruction for production operators and inspectors.
- Developing manufcaturing process instructions and inspection specifications.
- Liase as appropriate with external parties in France, US and elsewhere.
- Conduct capital investment appraisals, purchasing, commissioning and validation.
Skills & Education Requirements:
- Level 8 Engineering degree, prefarably in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 6 years Experience
- Experience in process and product introduction & development.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.