- Liaise with Project Managers to understand the context, constraints and risks of client projects.
- Pre-empt or highlight to senior managers any potential project issues or risks that may arise.
- Daily and weekly analysis and reporting on the status of the projects to project managers and c level executives
- Liaise with all involved in the project to ensure compliance is being adhered to and followed..
- Liaise with developers to ensure project time logs are accurate and updated daily.
- Analyse work resources to ensure they are being utilised efficiently.
- Work as a team in a collaborative environment and be able and willing to assist others.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of project documentation.
- Experience with analysing data and creating reports
- Experience or understanding of Agile and other project management methodologies.
- Experience with Qlikview or similar visual analytics tools is a bonus but not a pre requisite.
- Project management certification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.