Product / Agile Coach
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills - Ability to adapt style to communicate
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Ability to interact with and influence leadership and stakeholders
- Strong results orientation and drive to succeed
- Demonstrated track record of collaboration/teamwork.
- Partner with product teams to drive the digital transformation and business agility
- Act as product/agile coach and coach new product teams based on our methodology and mind-set
- Develop an environment, which fosters a collaborative, innovative and high-performing organization
- Engage with leadership on embedding the digital product mindset of empowering teams, inspiring through customer empathy and obsession as well as curiosity through continuous product discovery and delivery
- Acts as a servant leader to enable and support complex digital projects under significant level of uncertainty and novelty
- Support product teams to create the product vision and implementation from strategy to product roadmap, ensuring agile ways of working are applied with outcome based roadmaps and OKRs for the teams
- Ensure that learnings/know-how from existing digital initiatives are leveraged and linked to maximize the value
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.