Polish - (Entry Level) Inside Sales Representative - Dublin
We are currently recruiting Polish speakers for an INBOUND INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE role in Dublin city center.
Our client is a large American multinational software corporation whose software is used worldwide in engineering, architecture, manufacturing, construction, media and entertainment industries. The company has an excellent reputation, working with Hollywood Movies and their ultimate goal is to provide solutions to imagine, design and create a better world.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Managing business directly to customers from inbound calls and outbound calls.
- Creating, building, closing a pipeline of customers.
- Qualifying key stakeholders, business processes and technical requirements on all deals.
- Transitioning opportunities for up-selling to the appropriate sales representative.
- Driving additional revenue opportunities by applying programs or projects initiated by sales management.
- Creating and manage a database of leads in salesforce.com - processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transferring to appropriate team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passion to work in sales area (Sales experience is desired but not essential!)
- Empathy, patience and great communication skills
- Target driven and ambitious attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and multitasking skills
- Excellent language skills – Fluent in Polish & English (written and verbal)
- Professional and friendly manner dealing with customers via phone and email
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary: up to €36,000 per annum (Base salary + Commission)
- Start date: April 2018
- Standard working hours
- Health Insurance Package
- Retirement Plan
- Travel Card Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dublin city centre location
- International culture and modern environment
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
READY TO APPLY OR HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FIRST?
Please feel free to contact Regina Rekasi on 0035316324646 or send your updated English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability to take my call and discuss further the position.