Planner / Scheduler
The Project Management Office (PMO) is in the process of preparing and enhancing current team to define, coordinate and manage the execution of our new Biologics facility start up operational readiness activities. With your help we will ensure success by clearly defining and tracking the activities and/or steps required to meet our Start Up and Manufacturing milestone dates. On this role, you will work with other teams to ensure our startup strategy is ready to be used and deployed during and post facility OQ through commercial manufacturing.
- The Planner & Scheduler will:
- Be part of the team that maintains and drives adherence to the Operational Readiness schedule in collaboration with all the site functional areas
- Be responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a succesful start up of the facilities.
- Lead and develop core planning meetings, with the necessary agenda, input and outputs.
- Ensure effective planning, common understanding and delivery targets to achieve business requirements and incorporate data generated into the planning system.
- Collaborate with global planners and site leadership to set long term execution plan
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI's to track progress, report out using Ms Excel
- Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability
- Reporting of project progress, schedule opportunities and impact to management.
- Identification and reporting of threats to schedule on weekly meetings
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE - KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of experience and knowledge in Biologics manufacturing
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as critical member of site team
- Experience of working in a Project Management environment.
- Analytical & Decision-making skills:
- Should be proficient with MS Word/PowerPoint/Visio/Microsoft Project/Excel/Power BI to create data analytics, documents and presentations
- Must have Primavera P6
- Desirable to have Microsoft BI
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.