ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
ABOUT THE JOB
2-6 years of security-related experience with practice in Penetration testing and Vulnerability assessments.
- Perform formal penetration tests on web-based applications, networks and computer systems
- Conduct physical security assessments of servers, systems and network devices
- Design and create new penetration tools and tests
- Probe for vulnerabilities in web applications, fat/thin client applications and standard applications
- Pinpoint methods that attackers could use to exploit weaknesses and logic flaws
- Employ social engineering to uncover security holes (e.g. poor user security practices or password policies)
- Incorporate business considerations (e.g. loss of earnings due to downtime, cost of engagement, etc.) into security strategies
- Research, document and discuss security findings with management and IT teams
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions
- Work on improvements for security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Provide feedback and verification as an organization fixes security issues.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- C, C++, C#, Java, ASM, PHP, PERL
- Network servers and networking tools (e.g. Nessus, NMAP, Burp, etc.)
- Computer hardware and software systems
- Web-based applications
- Security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, NIST, HIPPA, SOX, etc.)
- Security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, etc.)
- Vulnerability analysis and reverse engineering
- Metasploit framework
- Forensics tools
- Cryptography principles
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana