The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of the monthly payroll process for given countries in a Shared Services environment.
- Responsible for the Co-ordination and preparation of monthly payroll input and review of payroll vendor prepared payrolls for completeness and accuracy
- Monitor interfaces from HR Systems, Time & Attendance systems. Action and investigate any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Calculate employee deductions and benefits, e.g., company cars, pension, BIK, etc.
- Build and maintains effective supporting relationships with external payroll providers and internal business partners
- Point of contact for Internal and External Audits
- Management of annual returns and other statutory filings as they relate to payroll, payroll taxes and benefits for given countries
- Implementing and maintaining controls over all documentation and processes in line with SOX requirements
- 2-3 years' experience of processing EMEA payrolls within a multinational environment
- Experience of EMEA Payroll processes and working with ADP Payroll Vendors or other third party vendors
- A recognized payroll qualification, e.g., IPASS, would be an advantage
- Experience using Oracle an advantage
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION PLEASE APPLY HERE OR CONTACT DEBORAH NOYEK WITH YOUR UPDATED CV ON 021-2300300 OR EMAIL DNOYEK@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.