Role: Payroll Manager
Location: Cyberjaya, Selangor
Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese for interacting with Chinese counterparts and colleagues
About the Company
The largest telecom operator in the world by network scale and subscriber base and is among the top in terms of market capitalization and brand value.
Comprehensive international telecommunications services which include IDD, roaming, Internet, MNC services and Value-Added Business across the globe.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing the payroll process for the region. To lead and manage all the aspects of time & payroll functions adhering to the relevant legislation, statutory deadlines and in accordance to the internal management requirements.
- To ensure timeliness and 100% accuracy in all activities relating to payroll administration and processing.
- Ensuring the employee payroll and ad-hoc payments are handled in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of EPF, Income Tax to relevant parties.
- Process and file statutory reports/forms
- Review and streamline the Payroll processes and suggest necessary process improvements and standardization.
- To assist in the preparation of the monthly payroll and statistic reports to internal and Management reporting.
- Monitor and analyse team performance & provide guidance and support to team for performing day-to-day activities
- Track and analyse trends, deliver monthly operation reports, manage team
resources and vendor performance to achieve payroll service performance.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or 6+ Years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Regional payroll Experience in a Shared Services environment is essential
- Able to communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders of varying backgrounds and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sophisticated skill in MS office, especially in MS Excel
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese for interacting with Chinese counterparts and colleagues
- Good understanding of local labor laws and best practices
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1983788
Name: Moumita Roy
DD# +65 6818 3149