Our client is a top technology organization where they provide various platforms and innovation solutions through large data centers to their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- The position is responsible for delivering billable network services by delivering superior technical solutions to all target customers, particularly in network (LAN, Data Center and WAN) solutions.
- Advanced technical interface providing support to customers, particularly in network products such as Nexus, Catalyst, Service Provider routers, security (e.g. ASA/SourceFire, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, McAfee, Bluecoat, F5) products, transferring customers' requirements into a solution based on internal solutions and services. Owns technical design from concept to subsequent implementation; responsible for design, configuration, testing and commissioning of solutions.
- Involvement in the initiative and development of industry trends - IoT, Cloud Vision and NV/SDN which is in line with the organization's vision.
- Responsible for first level escalation of any deployment issues and problems. Note and escalate service development required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure adoption of company processes, methods and tools throughout the territory.
- Identify and create business opportunities for target customers and prospects.
- Participate in the tendering process and development of proposals in line with customer needs, liaising and qualifying with other colleagues as necessary.
- Present technical solutions to customers both formally and informally as required. Supports in the development of customer SLAs.
- Ability to liaise with customers unaccompanied and be a recognized authority on internal products and services.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the technical compatibility of customer requirements with the company products and services.
- A relevant Degree with at least 5 or more years' of experience as technical sales support in Security and network environment. Industry-recognised certifications preferred.
- Good knowledge in network systems, communications interfaces protocols, circuits, hardware and diagnostic tools.
- Possessed deployment experiences in CCNP/CCIEs (DC, R&S, Security, SP) preferred.
- Good experience on deploying security solutions such as Cisco ASA/SourceFire, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, McAfee and F5
- Good experience on deploying networks.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789