Network Administrator - 12 Month FTC
This Semi-State body company are looking for a Network Administrator to join their IT Infrastructure team providing support and management to their internal infrastructure.
This will be an FTC of 12 months onsite in their Dublin City Centre office. There will be a potential of a contract extension or to become a permanent employee. The position has flexible working hours and may require some international and domestic travel.
The role itself will involve the management of Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Servers and other cloud solutions.
The successful candidate must have;
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years' experience in a commercial environment
- Expert proficiency in MS Active Directory on Windows Servers 2008 and 2012 network
- Experience in Microsoft Office 265 hosted email
- Knowledge in performing system backups and restores
- Proficiency in supervising all security investigations into problematic activity and provide on-going communication with management
- Interested in proactively scoping and recommending additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security
- Security qualification is advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.