NBI - Sourcing Specialist
National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer, builder and operator of the ultrafast broadband network for rural Ireland. It's vision is for a world-class, gigabit-speed broadband for every home, farm, school and business in areas of the country that are not fully served by commercial operators. It guarantees a level playing field for 1.1million people, 540,000 premises including 100,000 businesses and farms and over 600 schools. Rollout will commence in Q4 of 2019, with most premises being passed in the initial 5 years, with the full project completion
NBI is looking for an experienced Sourcing Specialist who wants to jump in head-first and help scale the Procurement Department in a mission-driven company experiencing rapid growth.
- Ownership of Procurement data quality for Direct material and Indirect Services ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Data structure in ERP system.
- Work with the Supplier and Internal Stakeholder to onboard Suppliers, material item setup and qualification process in compliance with the Procurement process.
- Material and Service analyses and validate data by item level to ensure correct input into ERP system and to assist in the explanation and reconciliation of variance.
- Achieving Savings and Tracking Procurement KPI's.
- Daily commercial Contract management to Agreements.
- Tracking incoming material deliveries.
- Deferring and Expediting Deliveries.
- Construct reports for the Head of Procurement.
- Support RFQ's administration tasks.
- Contract negotiation.
- Compliance with Procurement policy and process.
- Relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate effectively in a cross functional environment.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and influence others to meet requirements.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Education to Degree level in Procurement (IIPMM, CIPS), business or Technical.
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in a similar role.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and reporting
- Proven track record in Scouring Specialist Procurement role
- Strong Experience using ERP systems.
- Experience working within Procurement Team and multiple Stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting new role with NBI, please submit an application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.