NBI - Account Manager
National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer, builder and operator of the ultrafast broadband network for rural Ireland. It was established by Granahan McCourt (GMC), an international investor in technology, media and telecommunications with 30 years of experience partnering with governments, corporations and people to drive development of communications infrastructure.
NBI has presented its vision for world-class, gigabit-speed broadband for every home, farm, school and business in areas of the country which are not fully served by commercial operators (the "Intervention Area"). National Broadband Ireland will supply broadband to the one quarter of Irish people and premises which currently cannot access high-speed broadband through commercial services. It guarantees a level playing field for 1.1 million people, 540,000 premises including 100,000 businesses and farms, and over 600 schools.
NBI is looking for an experienced Account manager who wants to help scale a mission-driven company experiencing rapid growth. You will directly contribute to the expansion by taking ownership of managing the relationships with our customers, retail and wholesale service providers. You will be responsible for onboarding new service providers and manage the day to day interactions with our customers.
- In the early years the focus will be on identifying and onboarding service providers to drive take up on the network
- You will work closely with the NBI marketing team to coordinate NBI activities with the activities of service providers in generating demand for high speed broadband services
- Forecast and track key account metrics including revenue and connections
- You will ensure NBI builds long-term relationships with our service provider customers
- You will investigate and progress opportunities to generate new revenue streams
Knowledge & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working in account management position, preferably within the telecommunications industry
- Must have a proven track record in establishing strong and long-term relationships
- Result-focused and a track record in achieving targets
- Self-motivated individual who goes beyond the call of duty and can handle multiple customers / projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience in creating reports and presentations for senior sales management and other key stakeholders.
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.