Model Validation - Analyst to VP
- Evaluate models based on various aspects such as model data, design, implementation, and methodology.
- Be in charge and assist with the implementation of the validation engine and analyses of the model risk.
- Perform development and maintenance of the programming codes for review and analyzing the model risks.
- Communicate with internal parties about validation results, discussing issues, challenges and methodologies.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience at a bank/financial institution.
- Fluent Japanese
- Background in mathematics.
About our client
Our client is a well established investment bank that is looking for an analyst to VP level for the model validation - risk team. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to utilize your technical skills in your previous experience, or studies to specialize in the model risk/model validation area at a well-known securities firm. This is a also a great option if you are looking to step up in the future.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.