Mobility Platform Manager-up to 65k,Renewable contract
Our client is a highly reputable bank, they are committed to providing a range of financial services for their customers. They are currently hiring a Project Manager (Mobility Platform) to manager various ongoing IT mobile related projects. They will all consider candidate even though he/she doesn't has solid experience in BA / FI background.
This is a Mobility Platform Engineer with extensive experience in secure tablet/smartphone integration, design, and development. The applicant should have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of Apple IPad/IPhone/Android platforms and understand how to harden the devices for use in secure environments. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting all facets of development including design, implementation, testing, and operational integration/transition.
- Providing all documentation artifacts and ensuring the product solution complies with all applicable security and regulatory requirements
- Operate independently and refine requirements and implement prototypes to build the finalized design solution.
- Work with internal audit / security control to ensure comply with regulatory requirements.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of professional experience;
- Advanced level knowledge and hands-on experience with the operations and functionality of mobile devices: Experience troubleshooting iOS/Android device problems
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) such as Mobile Application Management (MAM) or Mobile Device Management (MDM) and System Administration support services
- Experience with networks, Wi-Fi, and securely connecting mobile devices
- Background in providing solutions for computer-related and end-user IT-issues, resolution, training and support required
- Experience with hardware/software integration such as servers, desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, peripherals, Tablet PC's, and Polycom video conferencing equipment in PC-LAN/MAN/WAN environments
- Understanding of how to build and maintain a development environment for mobile application development
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Immediately available is preferred
Welcome no BA/ FI experience candidates. It is a renewable contract term with valuable opportunities. For more IT opportunities please visit our website: https://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/it-jobs. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ivy Yiu by phone 3907 3911.