Mixed Tax Senior
I am currently working with a Top 100 firm based in Essex who are recuiting for a Mixed Tax Senior to join their successful and steady team. This team have typically low turnover rate and the firm itself is well established and highly regarded across their multiple offices and disciplines.
The role itself is a pure 50/50 split between Corporate and Personal Tax and thus experience of both of these is essential. CTA qualification is desirable, but if you have 5 years non-CTA, then my client would certainly be interested too. This role is largely compliance focused but there will be exposure to tax planning and technical research. Communication skills are key for this role as you will client facing and will need to build and maintain an excellent relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Carry out Personal and Corporate tax compliance
- Reviewing returns and the work prepared by junior members
- Liaising with clients, HMRC and your team
- Researching complex tax technical issues and reporting on them
- Assisting the manager with tax planning
- Ad-hoc tax queries and requirements
- You will be CTA qualified or have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Have practice experience of both corporate and personal tax
- Be highly organised and have a flexible approach to working
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.