Mergers & Acquisitions/ Finance Graduate
A boutique alternative asset manager are seeking a very sharp and highly motivated and driven finance graduate (1:1 degree/ or masters desirable) to join their team as a mergers & acquisitions analyst. The individual must be confident and outgoing with the ability to interact with C-suite executives within companies client companies.
- Doing preliminary work for potential merger/acquisition deals
- Analyzing industry prospects
- Reviewing company fundamentals & financial statements
- Producing IMS & researching buyers
- Financial modeling
- Project management
- Assisting directors in research and business development
- Managing data for due dilegence
- Presenting to C level directors
- Ability to perform in a challenging and pressured environment
- Strong academic background
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with attention to detail
- Commercial and market awareness
- Advanced Knowledge of powerpoint and excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.