Member Services Executive
As the Member Services Executive you will work closely with the Business Development Manager and will take responsibility for event logistics in the Cork office. Working within a fast-paced, friendly team, you will work to drive member engagement across the business.
- Support the Business Development Manager to create and manage a programme of events for Members
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Prepare event space to required standards, assisting with room set-up, AV requirements and catering
- Identify opportunities to connect members and build our community
- Communicate with wider team any member-related issues and work together to solve and exceed member expectations
- Support the marketing team with social media at events/community initiatives
- Represent business in line with company's culture and values
- Promote and build member engagement and attendance at events and wellness programme
- Promote and build member engagement with online members portal
- Liaise with other teams within the organisation regularly to optimise member experience, ensure smooth running of events and to develop the online members portal
- Promoting the organisation, hosting showarounds and relevant follow up
What we'd like from you
- Have previous experience working within hospitality, particularly in events
- Be comfortable communicating and developing relationships up to CEO level
- Sales experience a plus
- Flexibility - capacity to oversee events out of normal business hours is a must
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and a hands-on approach
- Communication skills - outgoing, warm personality with a passion for networking.
- Ability to engage, influence and warm a room.
- Digitally savvy - support marketing team in managing social media channels and online community to create relationships and ultimately grow the company's online brand
- As a key representative and "face" of the business, the perfect candidate will be highly professional, well presented, outgoing and warm, friendly and approachable in line with the culture of the business
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive and friendly community
- Working within a growing, expanding business
- Pension plan with company contribution
- Complimentary workplace wellness programme with seminars, exercise classes, CSR activities and pamper days
- Partner perks & benefit discount rates including Vhi Healthcare
- We strive to create environments that facilitate the growth and success of our member companies. We offer a fun, energetic, hard-working environment with a helpful, flexible and dynamic approach.
Work-day hours are 08:30 - 17:30, however flexibility and some ad-hoc out of office hours are required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.