Maintenance Lead - Limerick
The ideal candidate will come from a mechanical background with 10 years' experience in manufacturing maintenance. CNC milling experience is a requirement for this role. Good interpersonal skills are essential for this role and you will have previously implemented a maintenance schedule for a busy environment. You will have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To hit the ground running in the maintenance department.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment under your control.
- Be proactive on equipment maintenance issues and minimise downtime.
- Servicing of mechanical, electrical and non-technical equipment.
- To maintain GMP standards at all times.
- To carry out fault finding and repairs to broken down equipment and liaise with contractors when required.
- Liaise with the production departments to ensure optimum performance.
- To ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
What you'll get in return:
Monday to Friday working week
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.