Legal Associate, French
As a Legal Associate, you will help balance the legal and regulatory requirements we face around the world with the needs of this media platform's users, partners and advertisers. You will handle complex legal issues from EMEA and ensure that removal requests are processed efficiently and accurately. You will be dedicated to providing outstanding customer support and improving the platform's legal removals experience for our users. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to take decisive and accurate action under pressure.
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately, including privacy issues and defamation issues.
- Support the team in making improvements to our operations and enhancing operational quality.
- Develop internal and external training materials.
- Review of graphic, controversial and sometimes offensive video content will be involved in this job.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. Experience with internet law.
- Fluency in French
- Experience working with internet technologies and related policy and regulatory environments.
- Experience in support operations.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.