Learning and Development Manager
The world's leading social networking organisation is currently recruiting a Learning and Development Manager to work within their Global Sales and Marketing area to lead Knowledge Management programs for their publisher solutions team.
You will work internally to identify, prioritize, develop, design and facilitate learning programs for our publisher sales and service teams.
The three key areas of the role include:
1) The development of a mix of repeatable scaled learning programming,
2) Development of new bespoke and original product training and
3) Leveraging wider company Learning and Development teams to bring existing programs to publisher solutions.
Flexibility is key to meeting the needs of the regions along with the ability to discern and develop the right size format to meet the needs of the business as an essential component of the role.
The ideal candidate has significant experience in developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs and a successful track record of educational programming in a technical environment.
In addition, an outstanding ability to work effectively and autonomously with a diverse set of global cross functional relationships will be critical.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be necessary to quickly navigate complexity in identifying gaps and selecting pertinent knowledge sharing opportunities and/or developing programmatic work.
Finally, the ability to influence stakeholders and demonstrate the value of collaboration will be key to driving impact.
- 7+ years relevant work experience
- 4+ years of direct experience overseeing and delivering knowledge sharing programs and documentation;
- Online advertising experience, publisher side preferred
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills and the ability to produce and organize content with a logical flow;
- Demonstrated ability to do hands-on research and obtain necessary technical content from subject matter experts while translating it into clear, concise training;
- Outstanding presentation, communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey complicated concepts in an easy to understand language
- Cross functional experience in delivering projects and initiatives in meeting multiple projects and assignments;
- Self starter with the ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic work environment
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Learning and Development Manager please apply now with your CV
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.