Lead Analyst (RPA Developer)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Years of Experience
At least 5-6 years of experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be regarded as the subject matter expert in process automation development to assist our business to achieve greater efficiency in their daily operations and optimize processes to reduce overheads and cost. He/She should ideally have strong configuration experience with relevant tool sets including RPA and Machine Learning to:
- Conduct process assessments and engineer end-to-end process automation leveraging on automation tools.
- Collaborate with process owners/SMEs and technology teams on process automation opportunity identification.
- Create Proof-of-Concept (PoC) and Proof-of-Technology (PoT) solutions.
- Deliver automated processes in accordance with the established delivery methodology.
- Develop and implements appropriate quality control and testing procedures, troubleshooting and training of automation robots.
- Teach and mentor other developers/process owners on RPA technology and best practices.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to understand the requirements and create scalable solutions.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to establish the governance and success measures and communicate results against the expected business benefits consult with IT leaders on best practices in RPA governance to establish a service, supported, scalable and secure technical environment.
- Identify and communicate the technical Infrastructure requirements.
- Provide escalation point throughout the phases of the process automation implementation.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for development and testing project phases.
- Support the Operational teams during the UAT and rollout project phases.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science. Computer Engineering, MIS or related field with min 5years' experience at a consulting or a technology organization.
- Certified in Blue Prism / Automation Anyway / other automation tools.
- Experience in Full Life cycle development including design, developing, testing and deployment of RPA solutions including hands-on development experience.
- Good understanding of agile principles, frameworks and tool, and the ability to apply these principles in RPA solution design.
- Able to understand RPA requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Familiarity with process improvement and transformation programmes of work.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking; carry out objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to inform decision making.
- Understand the importance of tracking, managing and documenting all configuration issues to ensure overall project cohesion and appropriate risk management.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana