KBC - Arrears Collections Professional - 5355
KBC Bank - Dublin
Arrears Collections Professional - ASU
We are actively seeking an Arrears Collection Professional, to work as part of our busy Arrears Support Team.
The ideal candidate will be required to deal with our early arrears customers in both a collections, and query capacity. On a daily basis you will be required to collect payments and negotiate payment options and plans with our borrowers. Whilst working to support our customers you will also need to be adhering to regulatory guidelines set down by CCMA and CPC, codes of conduct.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 2 years' experience within a collections team, preferably within the Finance / Banking Sector.
- A minimum of APA 'loans and regulations' or a commitment to working toward these qualifications in the following 6 months.
- A commitment to further continuous development.
- Ability to deal with challenging cases.
- Assertive negotiations skills in line with current ASU strategy and policies.
- Familiarity with Banking System
- Microsoft Excel , Word, etc..
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with automated dialler preferable.
- Professional telephone negotiation technique.
- Results focused, used to driving performance to meet tough targets.
- Strong team and organizational focus with flexibility in relation to working hours when required.
- Positive and passionate approach to role and enthusiasm to contribute to team success.
- Commitment to Contact Centre opportunity for a minimum of 12 months essential to allow KBC to build the high performing team required to meet our customer's needs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The ASU Customer Contact Phone Professional will have responsibility for efficiently and accurately working strategically targeted campaigns.
- Each agent is responsible for maximizing the amount of money that is collected against overdue balances
- To work on the automated dialler telephone system to collect overdue payments from the client base.
- To maintain a professional and compliant relationship with all clients while maintaining the focus to exceed set targets.
- To validate if payments have been made on payment due dates as set by the previous agent, negotiating strong promises to pay with clients and to determine the next step in the ASU strategy.
- The phone team will also be responsible for direct debit management and other "portfolio maintenance" campaigns as required by the business intuitively identifying cross selling opportunities as they arise.
- To feed into the regular team meetings with regards to observations on strategies / effectiveness and suggestions for future campaigns
- To refer accounts onto other teams within the Arrears Support Unit in line with credit policy and the ASU strategy
- The objectives and outcomes expected of the customer contact team / agents will be driven by the campaigns identified by the telephony/ resource manager and the targets set will reflect these expected outcomes.
- To support other teams within the ASU as required
- Accurately log call outcomes and case notes
Key performance indicators:
- Contact Agents will be assessed on a series of targets including, but not limited to;
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Call Quality
- Providing an exceptional customer experience and ensure that you meet and exceed customer expectation.
- The value of payments received / promised against the delinquent balances.
- The volume and quality of outcome on accounts worked.
- Overall call quality including compliance and adherence to the call scripting and training and the relevant legislation.
- Wrap Times
- Customer Service Level
- Other metrics as supported by the business and discussed during team meeting.