Junior IT Support Technician
Our client is a global company who works with large recognisable brands.
The purpose of the IT Support Technician is to provide 1st line support to external customers whilst providing outstanding customer service.
Our client has an exciting mix of technologies and systems you will support, so this is a great opportunity to gain experience in an IT support position in a busy and varied environment.
Duties to include
- Maintain quality and accuracy throughout the service delivery.
- Promptly respond to inbound support calls and carry out support on-site and troubleshooting.
- Commit to working through client issues from the start to the very end, handover with effective notes and a detail explanation of work undertaken.
- Upgrade different types of hardware and software with minimal impact to users.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Previous experience in a 1st line IT Support role
- Microsoft Operating Systems knowledge such as Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008
- TCP/IP experience would help
- Desire to learn and develop
Horsham, West Sussex
£16K - £20K + company bonus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.