IT Senior Project Manager
Seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to play an instrumental role in the planning and implementation of a range of projects under strategic transformation programme.
- Managing and leading on technical aspects of the implementation of new systems, and upgrades of existing systems.
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders.
- Manage projects through project lifecycle, from initiation to implementation and delivery. Performing Project management roles of scoping, planning executing and reporting on projects.
- Act as support to senior management to develop and structure new initiatives. Defining project framework, creating strategies for planning, monitoring and delivery of projects.
- Proactively promote the development of project management practice across the group.
- Qualifications: Primary degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Extensive project management experience at a senior level with a minimum of 5 years and industry recognised qualification
- Good communication and interpersonal capabilities with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multidisciplinary team, including building and maintaining high performance teams, to deliver high quality, customer focused outcomes.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Strong systems knowledge.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.