IT Recruiter (SEA)
Our client is a growing technology company in the SEA region and is looking for dynamic and innovative individuals to be part of their team.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process which involves sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles across SEA. You will also be working with IT team leaders to forecast department hiring needs and ensure healthy pipelines for potential hires. In addition, you will be involved in the promoting and building of employer branding to increase public awareness as well as reduce time to hire and ensure the attraction of best talent.
The Successful Applicant:
- At least 2 years of strong IT recruitment experience
- Candidates with strong experience in recruiting across SEA will be advantageous
- Candidates with bilingual speaking ability such as Mandarin, Bahasa, Thai and Tagalog will be advantageous as the role will require to deal with relevant stakeholders across SEA
- Experience in both in-house and agency recruitment advantageous
- Willing to be hands on and flexible
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work with a dynamic and fun team that is currently expanding.
Interested candidates or if you know anyone who might be suitable for the role kindly apply below or contact Adriel Law, Consultant at email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
Law Jian Sheng, Adriel
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655690