IT Project Delivery Specialist
Work with a this leading NSW Government insurance provider to mentor and guide technical specialists in the development and implementation of good engineering practices, while utilising your expertise to provide technical excellence on software/application solutions across multiple initiatives.
- Design technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Identify continuous improvements and implement any required changes on applications.
- Ensure that changes are implemented effectively in production and provide high level estimates for new initiatives.
- Develop and establish standards and process to guide delivery teams to achieve objectives in an effective and timely manner.
- Contribute to the application development function including in-house development and external vendor based development.
- Provide support for a range of technical tasks, including initiatives, enhancements and upgrades.
- Shape, design and deliver the technical vision of the departments applications.
- Guide and mentor technical specialists to achieve technical and business outcomes.
- Support and guide internal and external teams and partners on complex issues.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering on the Guidewire applications.
- Demonstrated advanced troubleshooting and technical skills in a complex technology environment.
- Successful completion of relevant industry certification and/or other equivalent tertiary qualification and experience.
- Advanced technical capability to resolve complex technical issues.
- Sound knowledge of a range of IT software applications and hardware, technical infrastructure, systems, databases.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government contact Shelley Austin via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.