Investment Writing Manager - Asset Manager
Our client, an investment boutique, is actively looking to speak to experienced Investment Writers and Content Marketers regarding a varied role incorporating not only thought-leadership writing but also marketing communications content for digital and print use. Based in lovely offices in central London, this is a brilliant opportunity for investment management specialists to further develop their investment communications experience.
Investment Communications Manager's Key Responsibilities:
- Thought Leadership Investment Writing - regular writing of white papers from, idea generation through to completion. Writing and editing investment pieces, extended essays, content for brochures and prospectuses and ghost writing for fund managers. Direct interaction with Sales and Investment team and possibility to travel to local offices where needed.
- Client Commentaries - working with the operations team to produce monthly, quarterly and annual fund commentaries to share with existing investors
- Marketing Content - production and ongoing maintenance of sales collateral and marketing materials, including gathering information from relevant stakeholders and producing brochures, fund launch information, presentation content, email teasers to send to clients, social media posts, web content and producing investment videos.
- Idea Generation - take ownership for content innovation and suggest themes and topics for the team to cover to engage potential and existing clients
- Ad hoc writing requests - and management of their internal content library as part of a small team
Investment Communications Manager's Past Experience, Knowledge & Personal Attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in Asset Management investment communications or marketing communications from another in-house role, ideally with previous exposure to working with Wholesale and Institutional clients.
- Strong knowledge of equities, fixed income and multi-assets
- Excellent written communication and numerical skills, including being highly experienced in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- A creative individual with an acute attention to detail.
- Strong academics, educated to degree level or equivalent.
Associated Salary: £60,000-70,000 + discretionary bonus + competitive benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.