Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting and leading delivery of the Investment sales target and the performance of this key sales line in the Network;
- Asist and proactively contribute to development of Investment proposition
- Achieve specific sales targets and KPI's as agreed with the Head of Retail Hub Network;
- Responsibility for relationship managing High Net Worth client base through proactive meetings, regular communications and annual/half year reviews;
- Responsible for supporting the Investment Academy and the training of new investment executives across the network
- Accountable for ensuring the Governance & Controls for Investment funds are robust supporting implementation of required standards consistently across the Network;
- Contribute, participate and engage with network strategy and change;
- Work with Investment Executives to ensure skill levels and training enable them to carry out their roles effectively including weekly conference calls and monthly meetings;
- Assist Head of Retail Network in the creation, roll out and implementation of new strategies and campaigns in the Network;
- Build and maintain working relationship with Asset Management and ensure effective communication across the businesses;
- Own and update the Investment Procedures where required;
- Lead & contribute to development & implementation of marketing plans, working with Marketing team to assist in the development of same;
- Contribute as an active member of the broader Retail Distribution Management Team and by taking an active role in various Retail Banking projects as they arise;
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have 7-10 years' experience in a dynamic retail banking environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development.
- CFP designation or levels achieved that lead to designation is an asset
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Proven track record in leading and developing high performance teams and in consistently delivering demanding sales targets.
- Strong personal track record of delivering stretching investment & other sales targets
- Demonstrated strong track record in managing a portfolio of high nett worth clients
- Leveraging emerging technologies to drive new and innovative ways of engaging with and selling to customers.
- Developing and implementing integrated sales performance standards and reporting systems.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Effective campaign management and planning.
- The commensurate work experience associated with operating at a senior level.
- Results focused and the ability to perform to meet stretch targets.
- A keen demonstrated knowledge of investments & markets
- Ability to collaborate and influence peers and colleagues
- Track record in managing stakeholders at senior level
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.