Investment Banking Division - Team Assistant (5 Months)
Our client who is one of the top tier financial institute is looking for a experienced and dynamic individual to join their team.
This role sits within the Investment Banking Division as a Team Assistant.
- Schedule and coordinate business travel for bankers, work closely with travel desk for banker's travel;
- manage banker's passport to apply for respective visas;
- Prepare and submit bankers' expense claims regularly and timely;
- Schedule meetings and relating logistics for bankers; upkeep banker's diary with correct information and monitor closely when banker is on the road;
- Coordinate meeting rooms and conference facilities;
- Update and maintain bankers' calendar and CRM contacts;
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes when required;
- Prepare payment request and invoice per request of bankers;
- Liaise with other departments and with external contacts per bankers' requirements;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and documents, and to organize and send outgoing mails;
- Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Provide administrative support to Investment Banking Division teams;
- Perform other tasks as required by Investment Banking Division management;
- Co-ordinate with other offices for banker's meeting with clients
Skills and requirements
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skill
- Proactive and flexible approach with limited need for direction and supervision
- Ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to remain calm and accurate under pressure
- Good command in PC skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Chinese Language skills
Immediately available candidates are preferred.
Singaporeans and PRs are preferred due to nature of business.
*****If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV (word format) to Jasmine at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion*****
Due to overwhelming responses, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872647
License Name: Choong Kit Yeng (Zhong Jieying)