Internal Audit Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for a qualified ACA/ACCA Internal Auditor to join a well-established asset manager. This role is offering a salary of upto £70,000 based on experience and you must have top 10 practice experience.
I am looking for candidates with experience of risk based audit, process mapping and analysis with post qualified years in audit, risk consultancy or other relevant areas. You will ideally have knowledge of Equities and Fixed income products including associated derivatives along with knowledge of back office processes, retail sales and distribution, and property management.
The duties of the Internal Auditor will be to advise senior management on the effectiveness of business processes, and controls and to work with management to identify improvements. You will also ;
- Plan and execute audits from the Internal Audit plan including defining audit objectives and identifying key risks and controls and perform testing
- Document the audit work papers and drafting of key audit documents
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve business processes and controls with stakeholders
- Build constructive and supportive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Support general Internal Audit plan encompassing the rest of the group's activities.
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 092 0275.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.