Information Security Officer(Manager)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
The Information Security Officer (ISO) will report to the Cluster Information
Security Officer (CISO) on the institution's IT security program. He/she will
be responsible to align IT security initiatives with enterprise programs and
business objectives and ensure compliance with prevailing security policies
and standards so that IT and information assets are adequately protected.
The ISO will provide regular updates to the Cluster's executive and senior
management personnel on IT security matters, including security incidents,
non-compliance with security policies and standards, and results of internal
audits or security tests.
* Established/ improved procedures and processes necessary to ensure
compliance to public healthcare's IT security policy and standards;
* Be the point of contact for all security incident activities, and investigate the
* Maintain an appropriate level of security awareness within the IT and end
user community to keep them apprised of security threats and appropriate
actions to be taken;
*Carrying out compliance checks for new projects/IT systems and its impact to
the risk profile of the Clusters;
* Recommend compensating controls for deviations from IT security policies
* Implement new solutions to address gaps or improve security posture for the
organization, or to meet new compliance requirements;
* Monitor for emerging threats and advise stakeholders on appropriate courses
* Provide IT security advisory and consulting services to project teams.
Requirements / Qualifications:
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or
* A self-motivated and versatile IT security professional with strong
interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
* At least 4-5 years of IT security experience in the area of IT security
infrastructure design and operations, and/or in an IT security compliance and
* Candidates with CISA, CISM and/or CISSP certifications would have an
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana