Information Security Officer(Cyber Risk Advisory)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
The Cybersecurity Risk Advisory is a function under the Group Information Security Office (GISO) of the National Healthcare Group (NHG). The objective of the Cybersecurity Risk Advisory is to provide assurance on the effectiveness of the cybersecurity strategy and implementation for the National Healthcare Group (NHG).
Reporting to the Group Information Security Office, he/she will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and drive cybersecurity assurance program
- Review cybersecurity controls against possible threats learnt from external incidents and intelligence sources and work with stakeholders on remediation.
- Perform threat, vulnerability and risk assessment, as well as validation of suspected cybersecurity vulnerability
- Perform regular cybersecurity risk metrics reporting and monitor key risk indicators.
- Perform regular monitoring and reporting of cybersecurity risk landscape
- Provide cybersecurity risk advisory, including recommendation of risk mitigation options, on cybersecurity risks associated with new healthcare initiatives
- Manage cybersecurity incidents
- Drive the Group-wide cybersecurity risk awareness and training program
- Keep abreast of new industry trends, and regulatory requirements relating cybersecurity.
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience in cyber defense roles.
- Experience in network security, application security, vulnerability assessment and validation
- Experience in leading cybersecurity risk identification and analysis and recommending risk reduction advisory.
- Good knowledge and experience with platform, network and application technologies
- Good knowledge and experience with regulatory requirements pertaining to cybersecurity.
- Good problem analysis and resolution skills
- Good influencing skills within the team, department and across departments
- Ability to contribute through others, collaborate well across seniority, cultures and locations
- Good written and communication skills with ability to interact and engage with stakeholders and all levels of management
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Proactive and consistently show initiative, solution-oriented
Education and Professional Certifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- GWAPT (SANS GIAC), CEH or OSCP advantageous
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana