Industrial Engineering Manager (Supply Chain Improvements)
- Senior Supply Chain / Warehouse Manager who is familiar with process improvement work within the industrial engineering space to cope with the growing needs of a fast moving business
- Ideally someone with a proven track record, six sigma and has successfully spearheaded warehouse automation and improvements
- Develop layouts and processes within the industrial engineering capacity
- Spearhead process improvement projects
- Degree in Industrial engineering who has a sound industry knowledge in warehousing solutions specifically
- Open to candidates from both shippers and 3PLs
If the above describes you and you possess strong interpersonal/ communication skills and have high adaptability to changes, kindly email your detailed profile in MS Word format via the APPLY button.
Or if you know of someone in your network that would be suitable for this position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org as we value such partnerships through our Referral Rewards Program.
Justina Lim Wen Lin
CEI Registration No: R1104491
EA Licence No: 11C5502