Incident Response / Forensics / Malware Analysis
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Incident Response plans and oversees the performance of security response via post-incident analysis of intrusion, attack, loss or breach and the identification of root causes. He/She provides guidance on the use of investigation methodology to capture evidence to produce legally defensible results and conclusions. He applies analysis across a variety of data sets to develop knowledge of internal and external information vulnerabilities and to uncover hidden insights, patterns and connections. He proposes mitigation techniques and counter measures as well as develop cyber security solutions to prevent future attacks.
- Technical team management role which involves leading a team of Incident Responders
lead and support cyber security incident response program, ensure timely response to security incidents with proper escalation, follow through and closure of incident.
- Lead and coordinate incident response effort among various teams.
- Research and continuously improve investigative methodologies and techniques, including HDD, network, and memory forensics and investigating systems for malware and reverse engineering malware (malware analysis).
- Conduct regular technical training sessions and regular drills for system administrators and security engineers in reacting and responding to incidents.
- Automate incident response processes where possible to reduce the chance for errors and to speed up the process.
- Take part in regular Red/Blue team exercises.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Minimum 5 years of experience in Incident Response/Forensics.
- Experience in security technology like firewall, IPS, WAF, endpoint.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Laws, Personal Data Protection Act, Industry standards and information security policy framework.
- Certifications in GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GREM and CISSP will be advantageous.
- Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and non-technical personal.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana