In house Recruitment consultant
As an internal Recruiter you will be part of an experienced recruitment team, where you'll be in charge of identifying and attracting talent for one of the largest departments in the company. You will build relationships internally and externally ensuring candidates have the best experience, evaluating and interviewing, and managing the communications for recruitment campaigns. You will reach out to people across all levels, both in the Irish market and internationally.
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and other internal stakeholders to assess on the best recruitment practice and provide continuous feedback.
- Build a strong pipeline of suitable people across all levels, managing recruitment campaigns from scratch.
- Deal with national and international candidates, advise on visa process and answer any queries to interested candidates.
- Screen and interview applicants. Owning the end to end recruitment process up to Offer.
- Prepare reports on the recruitment statistics for management
- Update applicant tracking system
- Lead ad-hoc recruitment and HR projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a busy agency or in-house role with proven experience of managing a large number of roles at all levels, particularly managerial level
- Experience working closely with Senior Level Stakeholders is essential
- Experience recruiting for the professional services industry
- Experience of using online search tools such as LinkedIn recruiter and Boolean strings
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Experience managing complex recruitment campaigns
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.