Implementation Project Manager, AVP
Global Custody Implementation Project Manager, AVP
A leading Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre are seeking a Project Manager to join their team for a 6 month contract in the Global Custody Implementation function. The Security Services Operating Operations team is responsible for ensuring effective implementation of new custody, funds and fiduciary business for Security Services Operations. The Implementation Manager within this function is responsible for the management of all aspects of a wide variety of project and implementation work. This is an exciting senior opportunity within the team and has been established to manage the onboarding of Investor Services Clients across the EMEA region.
- Liaise with client and the sales manager to understand the client's service needs in order to match them to the company's delivery capabilities
- Produce and manage a detailed implementation plan, using standard business templates
- Produce a detailed service requirements document for agreement by both the client and the company to be used as a baseline for implementation
- Ensure the timely distribution, negotiation, completion and lodgement of client documentation
- Brief the operations, customer service and electronic banking teams, as well as product management and other areas as required and agree implementation timetables with all parties
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the implementation to ensure delivery in accordance with the client's requirements and agreed project plan
- Conduct post implementation reviews with the client and the business units involved to monitor satisfaction and effectiveness
- A minimum of 5 years' professional experience within the Financial Services sector, with proven project management track record
- Global Custody expertise along with a good understanding of range of Investor Products
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Proven ability to deliver and be accountable for multifaceted projects
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills showing the ability to energise and negotiate as a leader
- Strong risk management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.