ICT Incident Manager
This initial 7 month contract role with a leading NSW Government Department based in Gosford will manage the problem management process, perform analysis on specific incidents to identify root cause and prepare required change requests to resolve the issues identified.
- Define, develop and communicate the practices and processes necessary for effective incident and problem management to minimise the impact of service outages
- Develop and maintain a database of known issues, causes and resolutions to guide the development and support teams in minimising the impact of incidents
- Point of contact for all major incidents
- Represent first stage of escalation of Incidents
- Develop and produce periodic performance reports identifying the impact of known errors and root cause analysis
- Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of major incidents to ensure deficiencies are identified, learnings are documented and changes implemented to limit risk of future recurrence
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external technical support and management groups
- Vendor and integration management for operational incidents and point of contact for vendor related incidents
- Conduct Incident management review meetings and ensure that Service Targets are met for current and outdated incidents
- Establish a systematic and proactive approach within the problem management process across the organisation
- Develop and enhance incident management processes in accordance with ITIL best practice methodologies
To find out more about this, and other exciting opportunities with NSW Government contact Tomas Morrissey on 02 8986 3140 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.