HR Project Coordinator
The primary focus of the role will be to optimise demand and supply management for resource deployment across multiple clients to ensure capacity is productive at all times
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyses and takes actions on resourcing performance linking in with the Resource Manager
- Ensure optimal demand and supply management of resources
- Source wider resourcing solutions to address shortages or available capacity
- Manage day to day resourcing escalations and issues
- Understand development feedback for resources to facilitate this learning via the correct client allocation
- Participate in Resource Management team meetings, performance development requirements and training to develop the function
- Participate in Resourcing team projects
The ideal candidate will have experience in resourcing/recruiting, have excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to think quickly and work well under pressure.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.