My client, a very successful Irish company was established almost 40 years ago and is a key player in the export business.
The key purpose of the role is to support the business in all HR related matters through delivering strategic solutions and excellent people management skills.
- Support business leaders in HR function activities
- Lead the strategy and delivery of recruitment across relevant sites including company graduate programme
- Train, develop and coach your stakeholders to operate to best practice standards
- Review the reward and recognition strategies in line with company targets, market trends, technology and equipment investment etc.
- Continue to build close relationships with Union representatives, promoting a positive employee relations culture.
- Provide support and expert employment law advice on industrial and employment relations issues.
- Advise on succession planning and coach management on change and career development.
- Lead the employee engagement strategy ensuring company initiatives are understood and implemented.
The ideal candidate will have a min of 5+ years' experience in a similar role with strong knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation. In addition, experience with CoreHR and understanding of payroll processing would be an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.