HR Manager - Mid West
Who Is Hiring?
A growing technology company in the mid-west region offering a great opportunity for a HR Manager to create and develop a positive working culture and manage its workforce at both a strategic and operational level.
You will be given the autonomy to manage all HR Operations and implement the organisation's cultural and engagement initiatives.
Who Are They Looking For?
You will be ambitious, have good industry experience with a 'hands on' approach to your role. You will work in conjunction with Senior Management and lead the HR function across Ireland and parts of Europe.
This is a great opportunity to utilize your HR skills operationally as well as develop and roll-out HR best practice strategies with the support of key stakeholders.
Roll & Responsibility
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Support managers and new employees in the induction, integration and probation period and nurture core values of the business.
- Support employees and managers at a consultative level on all HR issues.
- Develop and roll out the continuous improvement strategy of people management practices within the organisation.
- Support managers in the performance evaluation process and skills development review.
- Participate in the global remuneration analysis and administer recommendatons.
- Create a positive work environment supporting the management and employees in the area of talent development.
- Conduct exit interviews and make recommendation to management.
- Bachelors degree in HR or relevant Business discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years at a Senior HR level.
- Knowledge and interest in the technology industry experience
- A dynamic, creative professional with the ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.