Hr Generalist - Flexible hours
My client is offering an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager/HR Generalist in Cork seeking to work flexible hours for a 6 month contract.
Key accountabilities include:
- Coordinate various recruitment campaigns and participate in job interviews
- Prepare contracts of employment and coordinate the induction process for new staff
- Update staff manual and various HR policies.
- Issue redundancy notifications and liaise with payroll regarding lump sum payments
- Manage staff contract changes as required
- Manage the student work placements and comply with obligations set out by the university
- Coordinate the performance management process
- Provide advice and support to management and staff on HR related issues
- Liaise with payroll staff in relation to leave applications such as parental leave, force majeure leave, sick leave etc.
- Update the safety statement and carry out end of year risk assessment
- Manage various contract renewals with external service providers such as Employee Assistance Programme, HR Consultancy & Irish Jobs
- Manage Freedom of Information within the Registry
- Coordinate training events and liaise with external trainers as necessary
The ideal candidate will have min 3 years HR experience, hold a 3rd level HR qualification and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.