Who is Hiring
A Limerick based organisation undergoing major expansion within their international business is looking to hire a HR Generalist on a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Global Head of HR this is great opportunity for a qualified HR professional to develop a broad range of HR skills in a high volume fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience across payroll administration, employee relations and general HR functions.
- Manage and update the company HR Information System (BambooHR)
- HR Administration including: Onboarding, Offboarding, Tracking Leave, Employee References and Payroll Administration
- Manage all employee requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Any other relevant duties as requested, necessary to meet the ongoing HR needs of the company
- Office administration including: office supplies, invoice submission and general HR queries
Skills and Attributes:
- Degree in Human Resources Management at a minimum
- Excellent attention to detail is a vital element of this role
- At least two years' experience of working in a generalist HR environment
- Payroll administration experience
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.