HR Business Partner - Learning and development
If you're an experienced HR professional with a focus on learning and development this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a member of a recognised non for profit organisation in Ireland you will become a key member of their Human Resources department, acting as the leader of the whole training operations for the business, supporting and contributing to the creation of the new strategy for 2020.
You will support the continuous improvement of the employees and ensure the Learning and development program is implemented according to Irish legislation, market trends and the needs of the staff to ensure their career progression. You will also carry HR business partnering activities and advising on best policies and procedures and supporting on Employment relations matters.
You will demonstrate initiative, the ability to build lasting relationships, and ability to work in a fast paced environment, caring for the development of the talent within the business.
Learning and Development
- Deliver and evaluate in-house L&D programmes, evaluating the relevance of existing training material to ensure its continuous development.
- Support the continuous improvement of learning and development programmes by keeping updated with best practices, new trends and developments in the area of Learning and Talent Management
- To lead the roll out of the results of the training needs analysis and to develop the strategic Learning and Development strategy of the Organisation.
- To provide effective coordination of all training from room booking, equipment, catering and training booking
- Work with the senior management and line managers to ensure training need assessments are conducted regularly.
- Responsible for defining, developing and reporting L&D Key Performance Indicators and metrics
- Co-ordinate the Organisation's annual internal training programme
- Co-ordinate the induction, learning and development and on-going support needs of the Graduate programme and ensure specific L&D activities are delivered
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to develop employee skillset and expertise through external training and information sources
- Monitor on-going training requirements for target groups (e.g. refresher workshops)
- Co-ordinate the Organisation's induction programme for new hires, review the induction process and make necessary updates
- Design and deliver effective L&D and information workshops for Line Managers.
- Evaluate the benefits of all training and development interventions through evaluating costs and assessing the value for money of courses/activities provided
- Monitor the Learning and Development budget
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure programmes are meeting overall Organisation needs
- Be accountable for the quality and implementation of all elements of Learning and Development
- Assist with other L&D matters and on-going projects as required
HR Business Partner
- Influence and drive Continuous Improvement through creating and developing good working relationships with Managers and employees across all levels
- Influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from others
- Provide up to date advice and support around the legal and regulatory environment, and recommend solutions.
- Participate and advise at internal trainer forums
- Relevant third level degree in HR, L&D field
- Demonstrable learning and development experience
- Experience of designing and delivering presentations and training programmes
- Ability to influence across all levels and bring people on board
- Knowledge and proficiency with training task analysis and development and implementation of training effectiveness assessments.
- Excellent communication, report writing IT and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure with excellent planning and organisational abilities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.