HR Business Partner
Morgan McKinley is working with a brilliant Financial Service firm to find a long-standing HR Business Partner. The role would partner with business, implement and support the HR strategy and drive a pro-active HR message.
- Ensure all HR processes & procedures are robust
- Create bespoke HR Business plans for your client groups, helping build confidence with key stakeholders.
- Drive the use of HR metrics to make better informed decisions.
- Support the business in all Reward & Compensation matters including the annual compensation cycle.
- Coach and advise line managers on the management of employee related issues within their own teams and in particular provide advice on grievance, disciplinary, performance and redundancy issues
- Be a champion for performance management and lead talent and succession planning initiatives for the business
- Oversee and support recruitment needs as and when required across the business
- Experience of working in Professional or Financial Services
- CIPD qualified
- Degree educated
- Experience of Job evaluation and compensation packages
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A minimum of 2 years business partnering experience
- Confident with Microsoft Excel (at least intermediate level).
If you are interested in this post, please contact Henry on the HR Team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.