HR Business Partner
The primary purpose of the role will be to contribute towards providing an employee-focussed, high performance culture that emphasises the provision of a quality service to clients and the recruitment and ongoing development of high potential employees.
Key accountabilities include:
- Active involvement in end to end recruitment process.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Assist in the development and implementation of training and development initiatives
- Assist in the performance management process
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong ethics and reliability.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.