Health & Safety Manager
I am delighted to be working with an excellent Cork based client who has a requirement for a Health & Safety Manger. This is a pivotal role within the company where you will take ownership of and create a positive Health & Safety culture within the company. This role sits on the leadership team therefore a minimum of 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment is required to compliment your Health & Safety qualification. A background in engineering, chemistry or another technical discipline is desirable.
Duties within the role:
- Implement a positive Health & Safety culture within the company.
- Develop and implement risk assessment policies and procedures.
- Update and maintain the risk assessment register.
- Be a proactive member of the leadership team.
- Investigate accidents and incidents efficiently.
- Establish and report on KPI's across the site.
Why would you consider this opportunity?
Work in a new state of the art facility.
Be a part of a centre of excellence.
Take on a newly created role and make it your own.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.