Head of Security Strategy & Architecture
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Job Role: Head Security Strategy & Architecture
Years of Experience
* At least 12 - 15 years' experience in Security Strategy & Architecture or Security consultancy.
Role and Responsibilities
- Security Strategy
- Conduct sector wide periodic cyber maturity assessment to determine our cybersecurity maturity by benchmarking against industry cybersecurity framework.
- Determine management risk appetite
- Deliver Security Strategy and Roadmap in order to prioritise cybersecurity efforts
- Periodic assessment of cybersecurity maturity and program to improve maturity.
- Validate efficacy of cybersecurity efforts
- Security Architecture
- Authority for enterprise wide security controls and how they are positioned in relation to overall system to ensure defence in depth.
- Ensures consistency in Information security controls throughout the enterprise
- Support cluster wide security strategy such as BYOD security strategy, BME security strategy, etc.
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 12-15 years of cybersecurity experience is required.
- Experience in Security Strategy & Architecture or Security consultancy is preferred.
- A strong communicator with good writing and communication skill.
- Related certifications such as TOGAF, CISSP, CRISC, CISM is a preferred.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana