Head of Credit Risk - Retail / Non-Retail
A fantastic opportunity has come available for 2x Head of Credit Risk (Retail & Non Retail) to join the banking division of an essential banking regulator.
You would join the team as Head of Credit Risk and play a key role leading the Credit Risk Specialist team across different projects. Additionally you would get exposure to working with different banks to assess and recommend mitigation of credit risk issues.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading retail/non-retail credit risk activities, delivering expertise and risk insight to relevant stakeholders. You will also play a critical role in protecting the financial wellbeing of the Australian community, a true "big picture" opportunity.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Credit Risk specialist to step up / across to a Head of Credit Risk in a position to make a real impact!
- Manage, Lead & Develop a team of credit risk experts
- Engaging & managing relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and implement retail/non retail credit risk strategies as well as engagement plans, escalation areas, ADI, Industry, Geography & lending type level.
- Develop and maintain analytical tools and efforts to support specialist expertise and risk insights to stakeholders.
- Ensure your team maintains deep levels of relevant expertise of current and emerging issues across bank credit risk management domestically and internationally.
- Provide inclusive thought leadership to your team, stakeholders, government bodies and across the banking credit risk division.
- Strategic delivery on credit risk projects and management initiatives
- Demonstrable experience working as a Credit Risk professional and leading credit risk teams.
- Solid understanding of regulations, policies, standards & practices relevant to credit risk
- Experience managing, leading, or building teams
- Senior stakeholder management experience - Essential
If you think you have relevant skills and experience please send your profile to Zack to find out more - email@example.com