Group Reporting Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Big 4 trained commercially accountant to join our award-winning Group Finance team as Deputy Group Reporting Manager. Based in South Dublin, reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, this role offers an opportunity to make an impression in a highly visible role with exposure to a well-regarded management team. The role will involve regular engagement with the Group Financial Controller and the Group CFO.
Main Duties of Group Reporting Team:
- Deliver best-in-class high quality external and internal reporting
- Monitor proposed changes to IFRS including compliance with IFRS 16, assess impact on Group and reflect in Group external and internal financial reports
- Develop good relationships with the Group's market leading Business Units to understand their systems, processes and business issues
- Liaise with Business Units regarding their source data to ensure accuracy, quality and completeness of all incoming data
- Produce the Monthly Group Flash Income Statement, Monthly Management Information Pack (MIP), Quarterly Forecasts and Annual Budget to tight timelines including review and analysis
- Draft commentary and analysis on financial reports
- Manage timetables for Business Unit Financial Directors/Controllers' input to weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting including the Interim Results and Annual Report
- Support in the preparation of Interim Results, Final Results and Annual Report to include liaising with auditors as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Big4 trained ACA with at least three years post qualification experience ideally gained in a large complex organisation.
- PLC exposure would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong Senior Managers coming from a Big 4 background will also be considered.
- An understanding of the consolidation of Group accounts in a multi-business unit/multiple currency environment would be a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.