Global Market Compliance Officer
- Conduct compliance monitoring in accordance to regulation and submit necessary reports.
- Keep up to date on local and international regulations and help to review and amend risk & compliance policies.
- Provide necessary advise to the business on compliance matters
- Manage regulatory approvals and compliance documentation.
- Establish and maintain financial crime compliance.
- Work closely with overseas international compliance teams to analyse and interpret regulations across geography in order to provide adequate compliance advice.
- Face off to the regulators when needed.
- Support senior management in business development in Japan and over Asia when required.
- +10~15 years of market compliance / advisory compliance experience in investment banks.
- Good product knowledge in Fixed income and Derivatives.
- Bilingual proficiency in Japanese and English.
- Excellent communicator with local and international professionals.
- Open to specialise in both local and international law and regulations for the market.
About our client
Great international team based in Tokyo for the world largest trading platform for fixed income and derivatives.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.